Partner with Us for a Worthy Cause
Scoreboard Charities wants to see a cure for cancer in this lifetime. Please consider being a part of this wonderful evening by one (or more) of the following ways:
Become a Sponsor
Underwrite an aspect of the event
Donate an Auction Item
Download our Partnership Opportunities here.
Opportunities are offered at a variety of levels. Join us in helping to win the game against cancer while incurring benefits for your business and becoming top-of-mind for the hard-to-reach, affluent female consumer.
Wine Women & Shoes Audience
· 80% are women ages 30 to 55
· Professional women in leadership
· Key influencers, tastemakers, connectors
· Charity supporters, socially conscious & community minded
· Concerned about the health and wellbeing of others
· Represent the typical luxury brand consumer
· On average, donate/spend $200-$600 per event
The goal of Scoreboard Charities—a 501c3 charitable foundation— is to win the game against cancer.
Wine Women & Shoes is the organization's first fundraising event and supports two outstanding pediatric cancer nonprofit organizations: Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University and Children’s Oncology Services One Step Camp for kids with cancer.
Please join us to raise funds for cancer research and help kids and families fighting the disease.
Sarah Glitto (312) 618-6833
Kelly Lim (480) 326-1218